- 1.Personal information
- In the context of the services provided by the Company to the Festival, personal information refers to items of information relating to an individual, such as their e mail address or date of birth, which, either singly or in combination with other items of information, could be used to uniquely identify said individual.
- 2.Acquisition and use of personal information
When the Company acquires personal information in the course of managing the Festival, it will do so by fair means and in accordance with the law. The information so acquired will be used for the purposes listed below.
(1)Ensuring the smooth operation of the Festival and of the Festival website
(2)Delivering Festival tickets and Festival-related merchandise, and providing related notifications
(3)Providing Festival-related services and notification of events, such as previews
(4)Responding to inquiries relating to the Festival
(5)Contacting participants in the Festival competition categories
(6)Conducting statistical analysis regarding Festival participants and patrons, in order to improve the running of the Festival
(7)Providing other services related to the above
- 3.Management of personal information
- The Company will manage the personal information that it has acquired in a proper and prudent fashion, and will take the measures necessary to prevent improper access to, destruction of, falsification of, or leaking of this information.
- 4.Providing personal information to, and sharing it with, third parties
- 5.Disclosure of personal information
If an individual requests that the Company disclose, revise, cease to use, or delete their personal information, the Company will comply-having first verified said individual’s identity. *In the case of a request to revise personal information in the Company’s possession, the Company will check the accuracy of the requested revision before complying. Please direct inquiries on the preservation of personal information to the address below.
c/o Personal information manager
Okinawa International Movie Festival secretariat
Laugh and Peace K.K.
5-18-21 Shinjuku Shinjuku-ku Tokyo
- 6.Compliance with laws on the protection of personal information
Laugh and Peace K.K.
1 December 2009